Customer Success Agent
We are no longer accepting new applications for this position.
This is a remote, full-time position. We are looking for a junior-level representative that will be a key team member of our small but growing Customer Success Department. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Success and will be responsible for helping to execute the day-to-day operations of the Customer Success Department which will include, but is not limited to: working with clients directly to resolve tickets, prioritization and escalation of issues to the appropriate channels, and development of help resources.
This position will require excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to be organized, adaptable, and team-oriented. Qualified candidates must have a solid understanding of web & e-commerce technology as well as the ability to effectively manage time and resources across a number of different tasks with varying life cycles. Top candidates will have experience working in customer service/success roles and are motivated to help others, driven by curiosity to get to the root of any issue or question, and inspired to advocate for our clients.
Compensation for this role will be based on comparable positions in the Asheville, NC market and the level of candidate experience. Additional benefits include a flexible work schedule, the ability to work from home, and paid vacation.
Required Soft Skills:
- Support/Customer Service experience
- Remote work experience
- Ability to communicate in a timely manner via Slack, Email, etc
- Resolve basic level requests in our support system (Help Scout) in a timely manner.
- Triage, prioritize, organize, and communicate issues that require escalation to other members on the Craftpeak team
- Provide updates to leadership and the Craftpeak team on Support Department metrics, current status, updates, blockers, and progress
- Create support and process documentation (customer tutorials, SOPs, how-to’s for the rest of the team)
- Help to organize support systems and report back on common issues, trends, and possible efficiencies
- Guide other Craftpeak team members to possible support ticket resolutions.
Required Technical/Hard Skills:
- WordPress Experience
- General WordPress administration
- Familiarity with Beaver Builder or similar page builders (Elementor, etc.)
- WooCommerce Experience
- E-commerce reporting (Metorik)
- Product management
- Order management
- Shipping/tax setup
- Additional Experience:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
Required Professional Skills:
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, transparency, and professionalism
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a team environment
Excellent communication skills
- Experience and proficiency working directly with clients
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience using ticketing systems or support solutions
- Interest in working remotely
- Experience using a help desk or support system
- WooCommerce (or equivalent e-commerce system)
- ClickUp (or equivalent project management system)
- GitHub/GitHub Projects
- Working in a startup environment
- Passion for Craft Beer!
Craftpeak is a rapidly growing technology startup, based in Asheville, NC founded in 2016. We invite you to join the revolution!
Craft Beer and the regulated beverage industry is going through a massive digital transformation. At Craftpeak we are leading the charge, building innovative technology solutions that are changing the way people buy, sell, and market beer online. Today, we are working with over 160 of the top craft beer brands and are looking for amazing humans that can help us continue our growth and expansion into new craft markets!
At Craftpeak we are led by our core values and are obsessed with helping our clients grow and giving back to our employees, community, and the planet. You will be joining our team of passionate professionals as a critical member of our development team.
If you love craft beer, have a penchant for creating market disruption through innovative technology, and crave an opportunity to be part of a growing company where you can make a significant impact, this might be the perfect fit for you.
At Craftpeak we believe that creativity thrives on diversity. We aim to encourage and empower employees, clients, and partners of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. We encourage applicants who are Black, Asian, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander and all other nationalities and races to apply. We are a safe place and our goal is to make the world safer along our journey. We are against hate and bigotry in all its forms.