E-commerce & Website Builder
This is a remote, part-time position with the potential to move to full-time in the future. Qualified candidates should have experience working with website building and e-commerce platforms, in particular, WordPress and WooCommerce.
The E-commerce & Website Builder will report directly to the Chief Creative Officer and work with the production team to configure and launch e-commerce shops and websites using the Craftpeak platform. Additionally, candidates will assist in ongoing client support related to e-commerce shops and website configuration.
At any given time, candidates must be able to work on several different projects with varying life cycles — prioritizing assignments and managing workflows to ensure that milestones are being hit and roadblocks are removed.
This position calls for broad knowledge of the digital landscape and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Qualified candidates must be tech-savvy professionals who are methodical and excellent at time and resource management, and exhibit the ability to manage several different tasks with varying life cycles.
Compensation for this role will be based on comparable positions in the Asheville, NC market and the level of candidate experience. Additional benefits include a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from anywhere in the U.S. Consistent hours Monday through Friday are preferred.
- Configure and populate e-commerce shops and websites according to project requirements using the Craftpeak platform.
- Assist in ongoing client support related to e-commerce and website configuration.
- Assist in internal Craftpeak projects
- Complete project tasks within time and budgetary constraints
Required Professional Skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, transparency, and professionalism
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a team environment
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiar with content management systems and website technologies
- Experience/interest in working remotely
- Good understanding of WooCommerce
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Experience with Google Sheets or similar software
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Digital agency experience
- Beaver Builder page builder plugin
- ShipStation or similar shipping management software
- Square, Arryved, or similar POS software
- ClickUp or similar PM software
- Help desks / ticketing systems
- Passion for craft beverages!
Craftpeak is a rapidly growing technology startup, based in Asheville, NC founded in 2016. We invite you to join the revolution!
Craft Beer and the regulated beverage industry is going through a massive digital transformation. At Craftpeak we are leading the charge, building innovative technology solutions that are changing the way people buy, sell, and market beverages online. Today, we are working with over 200 of the top craft beverage brands and are looking for amazing humans that can help us continue our growth and expansion into new craft markets!
At Craftpeak we are led by our core values and are committed to helping our clients grow and giving back to our employees, community, and the planet. You will be joining our tight knit team of passionate professionals as a critical member of our development team.
If you love craft beverages, have a penchant for creating market disruption through innovative technology, and crave an opportunity to be part of a growing company where you can make a significant impact, this might be the perfect fit for you.
At Craftpeak we believe that creativity thrives on diversity. We aim to encourage and empower employees, clients, and partners of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. We encourage applicants who are Black, Asian, Latinx, Native American, Pacific Islander and all other nationalities and races to apply. We are a safe place and our goal is to make the world safer along our journey. We are against hate and bigotry in all its forms.
Please send an email to [email protected] with your resume, experience, and anything else you’d like to add such as your favorite craft beverages!