Love where you work
A while back, four of us rented a beautiful office in downtown Asheville. We wanted to love our work space. We also wanted to be near our peers – inspiring, helping and encouraging each other along the way. Not long after, we decided to offer this same value to more of our friends and colleagues.
Is this for you?
If you believe in the work you do, value cooperation and collaboration and want to be a part of an active, creative community — then yes!Let us know if you're interested
About the space
15 W. Walnut St., Suite 202
Asheville, NC 28801
Included in the space:
- Meeting room
- Private phone booth
- Full kitchen (coffee and tea provided)
- High speed wifi
- Printer and copier usage
- Access from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Discounts on Craftpeak Academy classes
- The chance to work alongside some seriously great folks
Dedicated Space – $250
- Your own coworking area with a seated desk (5’ x 3’) and chair.
You also have the option of bringing your own desk and chair. Just let us know so we can make arrangements.
- 16 hours of meeting room and phone booth usage.
Flexible Space – $150
- Work from any of the flexible coworking areas in the office, including flex desks, lounge area, meeting space and phone booth (if not in use).
- 8 hours of meeting room and phone booth usage.
Office Best Practices
- In general, be considerate of everyone around you. We’re all in this together.
- No harassment of any kind will be tolerated… at all… ‘nuff said.
- If you make a mess, clean it up. Simple as that.