This position has been filled, thank you for your interest!
This is a remote, part-time contract position. You should have previous experience building websites using WordPress and a page builder plugin of some sort. You should have an eye for design, content layout, and a solid understanding of responsive web design, HTML, and CSS.
As a Site Builder with Craftpeak, you will report directly to the Creative Director and work with the production team to translate project style and content guidelines into functional websites using the Craftpeak platform. You will help ensure that projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget, while meeting or exceeding Craftpeak quality standards. You will prioritize assignments and manage workflows to see that milestones are being hit and roadblocks are removed.
The position calls for broad knowledge of the digital landscape. You must be a tech-savvy professional who is methodical and excellent at time and resource management. At any given time, you must be able to manage several different projects with varying life cycles.
- Take style and content guidelines for each project and translate them into completed websites utilizing the Craftpeak site-building platform
- Assist in internal Craftpeak projects
- Complete projects within time and budgetary constraints
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, transparency, and professionalism
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a team environment
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Experience and proficiency working directly with clients
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiar with content management systems and website technologies
- Passion around great User Experience (UX) and site usability
- Experience/interest in working remotely
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Experience with WordPress page builders
- Full proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of mobile responsive development
- Experience with Beaver Builder page builder plugin
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Worked with WooCommerce or other e-commerce platforms
- Digital agency experience
- Experience using version control/Git/GitHub
- Experience building custom WordPress themes
- Experience with the WordPress Customizer
- Experience with Roots (roots.io) tools
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or similar experience
- Passion for Craft Beer!
Craftpeak is an Asheville-based technology startup that develops innovative e-commerce and web solutions for craft breweries. We are humbled to work alongside some of the world’s top craft beer brands. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic, creative, professionals to work with our close-knit team to help us grow and scale.
Please send an email to [email protected] with your resume, experience, and anything else you’d like to add such as your favorite Craft Beer!